Vikesh

Here is a paragraph from the Usage Notes for the NSINTERADDR statement:

<quote>

- After the resolver has successfully contacted a name server, it stops without
contacting the remaining name servers for that query. Name servers beyond
the first in the list are used only if the name server currently being
contacted
is down, or unreachable through the network.

</quote>

I assume you mean the "first" by "default" but what do you mean by "corrupt"?
If you mean that it is responding to requests then that could constitute a
successful contact even if garbage is returned.

Chris Mason