Hi Mike,

Are you a systems programmer? I think I've seen postings from you before, so you obviously are familiar with z/OS. If you haven't worked with the system before as a sysprog, I think this would be a good time to consider a consultant. Management may not allow that, but it might not hurt to see if it is an option.

I see someone else posted the books. Also, the hardware should come with several books that help out with the actual setup, although I can't remember what their names are. Those books might not be in paper either anymore, but you should have a CD with them.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ward, Mike S" <mw...@ssfcu.org>

Hello all, we plan on installing z/os V.11 on our 2098-x01. Would
someone please point me to the book that tells you how to set up 2 LPARS
for sysplex capability for the new system. I have looked over the z/os
manuals, but I'm not finding anything that's very clear on how to do it.

Thanks in advance.