The loadpt value of 00000000 means the module was found in LPA.
Issue
 D PROG,LPA,MODNAME=iefactrt

This is the response I received on my test system.
14.50.31  CSV550I 14.50.31 LPA DISPLAY 992
FLAGS  MODULE    ENTRY PT  LOAD PT   LENGTH    DIAG
   P   IEFACTRT  87520DE0  07520DE0  00000220  17AE3548

Mike Stayton
z/OS Communications Server
m...@us.ibm.com

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 10/09/2009