Hi folks

I have a GDG, let's call it A.B.C for now.

I have a Storclass ACS routine with FILTLIST DSN_GDG  INCLUDE(A.B.C)

If I migrate and recall dataset A.B.C.G0001V00, it matches the filter list
DSN_GDG (I know that it does because that is used to subsequently place it on a
volume).

If I change the FILTLIST to DSN_GDG INCLUDE(A.B.C.**) and migrate and recall
A.B.C.G0001V00, again it matches the filter list DSN_GDG.

If I change the FILTLIST to DSN_GDG INCLUDE(A.B.C.G*) and migrate and recall
A.B.C.G0001V00, it does NOT match the filter list.

Is that what I should expect? If so, why?

Thanks

Brian
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction NetworkServices.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution isprohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact thesender by reply e-mail and