Sam wrote on 06/10/2005 03:17:09 AM:

> Hi Jon,
>
> SQA will overflow into CSA if it gets to 100% and many shops size SQA and
> ESQA to overflow deliberately.   An 11M PVT seems pretty good to me too.
> can only manage 9M on most of my systems.  Remember you get PVT in 1M
chunks
> so you would have to reduce common below the line enough to get up to
12M.

Can't see fiddling with SQA will buy you anything.
Some quick maths will determine if you have options in CSA - it's the guy
that gets rounded to the next meg boundary. If what you're getting (as CSA)
is significantly above what you requested in PARMLIB, you might get lucky
just by reducing the request by the appropriate amount. Unlikely given you
already get 11M - 10M is the bet I do generally without a *lot* of
customization.
Other than that, start hacking away at LPA.
Lots of luck if you decide on that ...

Shane ...