Just wondering if anyone else was having a problem ordering on shop zseries.
When ordering maintenance I get to 'Step 4 of 5 Specify delivery options' where
you use the drop down menu for 'preferred media', I usually select internet.
The drop down menu yesterday and today is empty so I cannot select an option
and thus can't go any further. Anyone else finding this? Thanks Matt

Oh, I called the shop zseries support number and the person answering the phone
was not familiar with what shop zseries was. No comment...