See
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/iea2a2a0/3.1.2

The caller of ENFREQ must do the following:
o Include the CVT, IEFENFCT, and IEFENFPM mapping macros. Specify the
DSECT=YES option with the CVT mapping macro.
o Declare a fullword and label it ENFPTR

I have never see this type of requirement before, but it is documented
that way.

Mike Stayton
z/OS Communications Server
m...@us.ibm.com

Client success extends to the way we anticipate what our clients want,
need and dream of ...   Sam J Palmisano

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 10/23/2009
01:13:54 PM: