This weekends outage and I cite:
"This planned outage will occur because of the installation of IBMlink Release
7.0 which will include functional enhancements to the IBMLink platform and its
applications. "

And the functional enhancement is that now one cannot read apar text
anymore! The font has become so small, that numbers are indistinguishable (at
least on my screen, no changes to any default settings). That's real nice when
you need a ptf number and cannot READ them anymore!

In addition, the displays lists severely to the right (on the ETR pages), with
even less information per screen plus A LOT more white space showing exactly
nothing.

Bet you that someone is going to tell me 'this is corporate identity' for my
feedback record. They *should have* made sure that their header pages head
my preferences for languages. I really hate to have half a screen in German
and the rest in English. Choose one or the other, and make that a corporate
identity!

Barbara Nitz