In a message dated 10/26/2009 8:08:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wdonze...@gmail.com writes:

Do we even know that it is one of the water machines? Maybe it is  a
4381 - those things might run forever.

One of the classic SHAREs the 'Fat Boys'  actually were brave enough to
document their experiences when converting  to a 43xx(maybe a 61 don't
remember). Doing pretty good 'til they  tried to hook up a three phase
printer(maybe a Siemens) and managed to blow  out the circuit boards to the I/O
driver for everything. There were holes  where the T05 cans used to be!