Kurt,

  We too, have a front-end in our build process to handle ++include members.
I just wish there was a parser sample, not written in rexx, that we could
compile and have sclm flag it at that time.  We did try the rexx sample a few
years ago, and for one of the programs that has a large number of ++includes,
the save in edit, went from 30 seconds to 5 minutes!

Pete

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and all attachments may contain
legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of
the
addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately  and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.