I'm having a strange JCL/REXX issue that I am hoping someone can help with.
I am running one job that does a listcat, and then depending on the RC from
the listcat, it will run the final step of the first job which is a REXX exec
that
submits JCL to the internal reader.  Here is the JCL for this last job step:

//STEP2    EXEC   PGM=IKJEFT01,DYNAMNBR=240,COND=(0,LT,LISTCAT)
//SYSTSPRT DD     SYSOUT=*
//SYSEXEC  DD     DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS2.TECH.REXX
//INPUTFIL DD     DISP=SHR,DSN=MISC.DATASET.LISTCAT
//OUTFIL   DD     SYSOUT=(*,INTRDR)
//SYSTSIN  DD     *
 MKPERM

The problem is that this submits a second job that contains 4 steps, of which
one is similar to this step (REXX exec with SYSTSIN).  It appears that when I
try to submit the second job through the INTRDR the SYSTSIN in my REXX
step of the second job gets lost.  I can submit the JCL manually and it works
fine.  Here's the JCL from the bad step of the second job:

//MKALTER  EXEC  PGM=IKJEFT01,REGION=8M,DYNAMNBR=300
//SYSEXEC  DD DSN=SYS2.TECH.REXX,DISP=SHR
//INPUTFIL DD DSN=AB07.PERMMIG.LISTINGS(+1),DISP=SHR
//OUTFIL   DD DSN=AB07.PERMMIG.ALTERS(+1),UNIT=SYSDA,
//  SPACE=(CYL,(100,100),RLSE),DISP=(,CATLG)
//SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN  DD *
  MKPERMLC

When I let the job go through the INTRDR the MKPERMLC REXX exec does not
execute, but when I manually run the JCL this step works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas about this one?

Thanks

Todd Burrell