Radoslaw,

>Windows I can create shortcut. AFAIK in OS/2 it is called shadow (am I
>right?).
>Q1: How can I created shortcut to the .WS profile ?

You are correct, those are called shadows.  I think you need to right-click
when you are in the folder/desktop where you want to create a new shadow,
and click on create->shadow and create a shadow of your *.ws file.

>Second question: when I click on .WS file it is opened by editor - not
>by PCOMM.
>Q2: How can I convince OS/2 to use PCOMM for .WS files?

You need to right click on PCOMM.exe and click on settings.  Then there
should be a tab called  'associations' that is where you enter the *.ws type to
be associated with this program.

Hope this helps, done mostly from memory.
Dana