Nuttall, Peter (P.) wrote:
We have a system which has been 'cloned' from another system. In the
cloned system I can see the IMS Started tasks running in the DA screen
in EJES. In the original system I cannot. I can see messages from the
IMS Regions going to the log, but cannot see the tasks in the DA screen.

The only difference I can see between the two EJES screens is that the
one where I cannot see the IMS regions mentions ZIIP utilization, the
other does not.

Is there something in EJES I can connect to in order to see the IMS
regions in the DA screen ? ... It could well be that I'm just being
thick !! ... :-)

The presence of zIIP utilization information should not have an impact on which address spaces are shown on the Activity display. Rather, it simply means that one or more zIIPs are online to one or more of the LPARs from which information is being gathered.

Issue the SRESET, XSEL OFF, and FIL OFF commands from the Activity display just to be sure you haven't defined any kind of filters that are preventing you from seeing the desired address spaces.

If that doesn't help, check the log to see if the IMS messages you see are actually coming from the same system you're logged on to. If they're coming from another member in a multi-system JESplex, you might not have EJESCAS servers up and running on all images of the JESplex.

If none of that helps, please send a note to supp...@phoenixsoftware.com and someone (maybe even I) will help you get to the bottom of your mystery. And, don't feel bad if it turns out to be user error. Our tech support group gladly answers "how to" questions as well as actual product defect submissions...

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc