pms mode on.

It should be called cannibalism, instead of capitalism.

What we need is a president that comes in and says, NO MORE LAYOFFS, NO MORE
OUTSOURCING, NO MORE OFFSHORING, NO MORE H1B VISAs, and any company that has
sent jobs overseas for the last 30 years has exactly 5 minutes to bring those
jobs back to america, or the ceo will be thrown in jail for the rest of their
lives.

and the FIRST people to lose their jobs when a company is experiencing
financial difficulty should be the CEO, CIO, CFO, COO and the head hr person.
(also quit calling it human resources, I am A HUMAN BEING, NOT A RESOURCE)

pms mode off
Bobbie Justice