On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:41:18 -0400 Bob Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>I've spent quite a bit of time with this approach, changing my list to
:>USERS=(T045022,T046726,T047...), but I can't seem to figure out how to
:>parse this list in the second macro.  That &SYSLIST stuff just works in the
:>primary macro. I Have a collection of $GRP macros which save data
:>temporarily in some GBLC arrays, then a single $GRPTBL macro which
:>generates the actual data.  The reason that I do this is so that the
:>$GRPTBL macro can sort the data.

:>What I really need is a two dimensional array, but I don't think that can
:>really be done in a macro.

:>I am also hitting the a 256 byte limit in the length of an argument that
:>can be passed to a macro. That looks like a real show-stopper that will
:>force a complete redesign here.

When I have reached this, I have created a second keyword which contains the
continuation.

Of course, this may not be an adequate solution for non-internal code.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com