I'm a "heavy" Perl coder in Linux. I love regular expressions. I hadn't thought
of using them in this context. Something to consider. Also, the current ibmjzos
has a LOT more in it that when I first looked at it. It may have everything
that I need to get going. Unfortunately, I'm now back at my previous problem of
"can I download this jar to my PC in order to do my compiles (not tests!) using
it so that management stays off my back"? I can get away with small test runs
in the "sandbox". I cannot get away with doing compiles.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell