We tried to order a z/OS V1R11 z/OS ServerPac and have some Tivoli
products. Seems it was rejected because we do not have license for Tivoli
Management Services on zOS, 5698-A79.

Seems Tivoli has been causing us all grief because installation of products
would cause FMIDs of other Tivoli products to be deleted and upgraded
(before the other product could support it).  A few weeks ago Tivoli came out
with 5698-A79, as it was explained by the ShopZ folks to take all the common
code out of all the Tivoli products and create, yes, Tivoli Mgmt Services, 5698-
A79.

Along with this change I am ShopZ can get you a Tivoli only ServerPac; COOL.
So if you have ANY Tivoli products, go prod your IBM person to get you
licensed for 5698-A79 (nocharge). In the meantime our issue brought to light a
problem with IBM Tivoli Tape Optimzer.  It has a PRE-REQ of DFSMS or "z/OS"
in a Tivoli only ServerPac, they would have to give us z/OS TOO.  Kinda
defeats the idea of a Tivoli only ServerPac.

Maybe there are other products which Tivoli will stumble over. In the meantime
go get your NoCharge License added before you are told you do not have it.

jim