Today we run ADABAS with Natural and a number of their other products.  I
understand SoftwareAG has a way to keep your Natural programs the same,
put the data into DB2 and IPSO-FACTO, no recoding is required of the Natural
code.

Has anyone tried this approach. Like to chat with someone to learn the costs
you incurred, challenges addressed, and in general your approach.  Have a
major Line-of-Business getting off of ADABAS in 2012 (they say) and the other
Line-of-Business is looking to fund the entire cost.

Jim Marshall, Software Engineer
Washington DC  20415