Hi List,

Has anyone seen this error message ...I looked in the manuals and more than
below illustration could not find anything.

 "IEC161I 008-0571 messages whenever the
dataset is VSAM and is not RLS. The message does not indicate a
problem, but is a nuisance"

I see below error message in the job ..I
JOB29950  IEC161I 008-0571,CPEDVCC,PS0100,MCDS,,,SYS8H.DFHSMCDS.MCDS1
VCCCN33E CA MICS DASD Space Collector ABEND S222 Mod(VCCWRITR) Info(V

about VCCN33E ..look like victim and not culprit..