You could also use IGGCSIRX in SYS1.SAMPLIB and the option H or B to
extract all gds/gdgs.  I think it is documented in DFSMS Managing
Catalogs.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:08:23 -0600, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

> [...]
bases from a specific catalog via:

>//IDCAMS EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
>//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
>//SYSIN DD *
> LISTC GDG CAT(catalog.name)
>/*
>//
>
>You need one such LISTC for each catalog. If you leave off the CAT
(catalog.name) the LISTC looks only in the master catalog.

>--
>John McKown
>Systems Engineer IV
>IT
>
>Administrative Services Group
>
>HealthMarkets(r)
>
>9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
>(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell
>john.mck...@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com
>
>Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten
and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health
Insurance Company.SM

>send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-
MAIN INFO