On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:23:25 -0600, Hal Merritt <hmerr...@jackhenry.com>
wrote:

>Can someone point me to the manual that would help decrypt the 'errno2'
code:

Yes: z/OS UNIX System Services Messages and Codes, Chapter 5, Reason
Codes

And here it is, telling you to pay attention to what you've already been told:
"Connection timed out".

<quote>

0291
JrTcpError
TCP returned an error identified by the return code.
Action: Correct the error reported by the return code.

</quote>

Note that you look up only the second half of the code.

Incidentally, this is a very regularly asked question and every time it is
asked -
and I manage to be the first to respond - I have to confess forgetting the
TSO command which you can enter to get this same explanation!

Chris Mason