Hello group. I just installed 1.11 and I have some hincky SMF problems, which
I'm leaning toward blaming on an SMF IEFU83 exit.

Here are some of the random errors we are getting:
DFHST0103 CIAPZZAB An SMF error has occurred with return code X'14'
IST435I UNABLE TO RECORD ON TUNSTATS FILE, CODE= 20
TMNT010E SMF WRITE FAILED - SMFWTM RETURN CODE IS 00000014
CSQW133E >MQT2 CSQWVSMF - TRACE DATA LOST, SMF  NOT ACCESSIBLE
RC=14

D PROG,EXIT,EN=SYSSTC.IEFU83,DIAG
CSV464I 07.18.34 PROG,EXIT DISPLAY 011
EXIT SYSSTC.IEFU83
MODULE    STATE EPADDR    LOADPT    LENGTH    JOBNAME
IEFU83      A   888367C0  00000000  00000000  *
SDSSMF83    A   96EDA300  00000000  00000000  *

I see that the module's entry point address is 96EDA300, and IBM Q&A
told me to go in to IPCS browse to look at that and see if the eye catchers
indicate whos module it is, but IPCS browse of active says the storage is not
available.

I also tried taking a console dump of NET and SMF, and couldn't find the
storage in there either.

Does anyone recognize the module and know to whom it might belong? If not,
any suggestions on  how to browse the storage?

Thanks!
Mary Anne