Ed Finnell wrote:

In a message dated 10/12/2005 8:28:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

*When*  are you getting these messages? What else is going on at the  time?

Maybe it got Defragged<vbg>? Guess the real question is what's changed since the last IPL?

NO, it is not defragged <g> BTW: SMS enqueues the dataset.
It is alocated with SHR(3 3).
NOTHING was changed since last IPL with one exception: it was monoplex configuration. Now, second (and third as well) member of sysplex was started. The problem occurs only on second and third sysplex member.

I just moved COMMDS to another volume, empty one. Problem disappeared.
As far as I understand, DIV has problems with serialization.
Still don't know what caused the problem. Placing every shared operational dataset on separate volume is not very wise circumvent.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland