You can try another approach by specifying CSVDYNEX interface to call
a dynamic ICHRIX01 exit. Of course you will need an IPL, but after that
the dynamic exit could be activated/deactivated/changed in flight.

You have to create a static ICHRIX01 exit, loaded at IPL time, which can
have a logic like this :

Query DYN.ICHRIX01
IF NOT Defined OR Only Defined IMPLICIT Then
  DO
  Define DYN.ICHRIX01
  END
CALL DYN.ICHRIX01
IF Exit Module is ACTIVE Then
  DO
  EXIT MODULE executes and Returns
  END

Additionally you have to define it in SYS1.PARMLIB :

 EXIT ADD
 EXITNAME(DYN.ICHRIX01)
 MODNAME(DYNRIX01)

The DYNRIX01 will have the logic that normally would be coded in
ICHRIX01,
and can be located in linklist.

Atenciosamente / Regards / Saludos

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
Banco Bradesco S/A
4254 - DPCD Engenharia de Software
Sistemas Operacionais Mainframes
Tel: +55 11 4197-2021 R: 22021   Fax: +55 11 4197-2814