This wouldn't really help use with zAAP. A zAAP runs only JVM based code. We
don't have any. So I don't have any historical information to prove cost
savings. My desire, perhaps insane, is to migrate some code for COBOL/CICS to
Java/Websphere (or Tomcat or Jboss). But this is new work and we are not open,
right now, to new ways of doing things. Especially if they require a capital
outlay without a proven cost savings. To the best of my knowledge, the only
thing we have which would use a zIIP is DFSORT. We don't have any RDMS at all.
We are 100% pure VSAM.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell