From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Barry Merrill
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:17 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Future of MXG?

I surely would have appreciated if you had checked your facts before
broadcasting such a scurrilous statement, especially since I
specifically stated in our User Group/Vendor Session yesterday
evening that I have

EVERY INTENTION OF LIVING TO 100
AND
HAVE NO PLANS TO EVER RETIRE.

Merrilly yours,
Barry Merrill

P.S. While our intentions on our demise are still personal,
     I am quite certain that MXG Software will exist long after I do.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.