I'm trying to setup the IEEACTRT at a test shop we have but so far i have no
progress made. The job running a HLASMCL which is pointing to
SYS1.SAMPLIB(IEEACTRT) was executed and placed the module on the user.linklib.
also the PROG member at sys1.parmlib was updated at the bottom with "EXIT
ADD EXITNAME(SYS.IEFACTRT) MODNAME(IEFACTRT)" .
smf parm was also updated and has IEFACTRT for sys and subsys. The exit
display (EN=SYS.IEFACTRT) shows LOADPT = 00000000 and LENGTH = 00000000
which makes me to assume it wasn't pickup by the system. does anyone has a
clue what else i'm missing ?