>From the fine manual:

306-30
The user attempted to use a controlled program but is not authorized by
RACF to use that program. This can occur when a user has EXECUTE access
to a program library's data set profile, even if none of the program
modules involved are RACF program protected. Have the system security
administrator grant you READ access to the data set profile instead.

Your problem is most likely here:
IKJ56644I NO VALID TSO USERID, DEFAULT USER ATTRIBUTES USED

"NO VALID TSO USER ID" does not have access to the data set profile

HTH,

<snip>
As part of a new security initiative we're instituting random password
generation and update in ZOS. The password generation, running in test
from
an authorized ID works fine. To automate it requires a USER= on the job
card. The ID was created, all files set up for that ID to have proper
access, and the job itself was moved into automation via CA SCHEDULER.
When
the job is run via SCHEDULER it gets an abend with the S306-30. Here is
snapshot of the error:

IKJ56644I NO VALID TSO USERID, DEFAULT USER ATTRIBUTES USED
READY
  %RPWGEN
IKJ56641I EXEC     ENDED DUE TO ERROR+
IKJ56641I SYSTEM ABEND CODE 306   REASON CODE 00000030

CSV025I PROGRAM CONTROLLED MODULE EXEC     NOT ACCESSED, USER
UNAUTHORIZED
CSV028I ABEND306-30  JOBNAME=PASSGEN   STEPNAME=TMP

IEA995I SYMPTOM DUMP OUTPUT

SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=306  REASON CODE=00000030

 TIME=10.05.24  SEQ=22539  CPU=0000  ASID=0098

 PSW AT TIME OF ERROR  070C1000   8134E478  ILC 2  INTC 0D

   NO ACTIVE MODULE FOUND

   NAME=UNKNOWN

   DATA AT PSW  0134E472 - 8400181E  0A0D18FB  180C181D

   GR 0: 00001E00   1: 84306000

      2: 00FD3D98   3: 00000000

      4: 00000000   5: 008E46E0

      6: 000000FF   7: 00000000