I will be initiating a project to "rewrite" our APF images of our
company's bills and produce them as a PDF image.  I am not looking for a
AFP to PDF print stream converter.  We do have SAS in-house and it does
have limited PDF creation capabilities.  Currently the billing system
generates a line of data that gets processed and laid out by PSF on a
form def/page def.  Basically the functions of AFP/PSF is to produce a
graph and shade some boxes.  Before I dive into SAS, I was hoping
someone out here could make some suggestions, share their experience,
provide some guidance on what paths are tried and true.  Thanks in
advance!