On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:25:46 +0100, Miklos Szigetvari wrote:

>We are writing from a multthread C/C++ application to a dataset
>,allocated with (RECFM=F,LRECL=133,BUFNO=1).
>If it is non SMS managed we got all the outputs from the different
>threads, but if SMS managed  the last close overwrite the previous
>Can we do something against this ?

This feels vaguely similar to PK64372.  The APAR is peculiarly
uninformative, but IBM might share more with you.  The associated
PMR is Record 79232,033,000.  I hope IBM doesn't share PMRs with
the general public, but if you want, I'll scrape it and mail it
to you.

NF?  This really should be PER, though IBM might make a case for
PER/FIN given the behavior change they suggest in the PMR.

-- gil