It's because of these types of issues that I gave up using the different
file-transfer mechanisms supported by all the different emulators. I prefer to
use the ISPF Workstation Agent (WSA.EXE), which always works exactly the same
way regardless of which emulator (or version of an emulator) I'm using. IMO,
it's the easiest way to transfer files.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html

> Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:06:42 -0800
> From: william.geo...@ftb.ca.gov
> Subject: Re: EXTRA! Xtreme 3270 emulator and FTP
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> I've not had any luck using that "Quote Cmd" prompt at all. Whatever I
> put in there replaces the "Local Filename/Path" name in the transfer
> parameters after I click transfer, Weird.
> Thanks

Eligible CDN College & University students can upgrade to Windows 7 before Jan
3 for only $39.99. Upgrade now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691819