Thanks a lot, Barry. I read this part of note in MXG sourcelib,too. It is
very useful.

However, I'm a little bit confuced when I sum up CPITCBTM & CPISRBTM by date
for the 2 lpars (one is DDCONS=YES, the other is NO), the result is not what
I expected to see:
1. The lpar with DDCONS=NO, then total CPITCBTM+CPISRBTM approachs
0. because all the jobs should bypass DD consolidations.
    But what I got is, still many many jobs spend a few seconds on
CPITCBTM.  So, how to explain?

2. The lpar with DDCONS=YES, should have much bigger value for
CPITCBTM+CPISRBTM than the other lpar.
    But in fact the difference varies from 100 seconds to 350 seconds per
day.

regarding the EMPTYEXCPSEC(SUPPRESS) , we're still in 1.9.

Cobe Xu

Best Regards
zOS Performance & Capacity Analyst
E2E Performance Analyst