I asked a while back about settting up a 'RECALL ONLY' dfhsm STC
in my test LPAR.   I FINALLY have the time to address it, and it seems
like there are a few unclear issues just how to implement this. The HSM
Admin Guide/Ref's do not address it directly that I could fine... so
1) Do you use the same OCDS, BCDS, MCDS, JRNL for both?  Seems to make
sense, would not want to recall something without making the Primary HSM
aware of it.
2) I can stop most actions with
PRIMARYSPMGMTCYCLE(NNNNNNN ...
SECONDARYSPMGMTCYCLE(NNNNNNN ...
DUMPCYCLE(NNNNNNN   ....
        But how do I prevent manual HMIGRATE commands?
        Are there any other things I should consider shutting down?
        Anyone have a sample ARCCMD00 for a "RECALL ONLY" HSM ?