Steve Austin wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to persuade the assembler to create mixed case ESD names?
The GOFF option allows long names, but the ESD entries are upper case.
Thanks

Steve

Look at the Assembler 'alias' statement:

LOAD alias c'dllload'

We discuss this in our 3.5 day course "Secrets of Inter-Language
Communication in z/OS". See this page and its links for more details:

   http://www.trainersfriend.com/Language_Environment_courses/m520descr.htm

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Ask about being added to our opt-in list:              <==
==>   * Early announcement of new courses                  <==
==>   * Early announcement of new techincal papers         <==
==>   * Early announcement of new promotions               <==