On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:20:25 -0600, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

>I see why it is not, technically, 64 bit storage.

It's 32-bit storage.

>But the program must be AMODE(64) in order to address it. right?

I suppose (along with the supporting code / PTFs / bit in the RCE set).

>And you likely could __NOT__ use it for parms to be passed to other
programs or system services, even in AMODE(64). Hum, to me, for me, fairly
useless.

This is where some doc on the clever usage of this storage from Java would
come in handy.

Speaking of Java... and my last post about this.  Maybe it was a special
test version of Java 64-bit and the support isn't there yet?  I did a quick
search and came up empty.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden