Have you checked the processor definition? ISTR that on ours there are 2
choices and whether IQD is supported is one of them

----- Original Message -----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Wed Jan 06 05:28:44 2010
Subject: HCD HiperSockets problem

Hi All

I'm trying to set up HiperSockets on our Z9 A02 and running Z/VM VERSION 5
RELEASE 3.0, SERVICE LEVEL 0701 and ADCD ZOS 1.10 running as a guest
under VM.

I'm using Redbook HiperSockets Implementation Guide March 2007.

When I try to define IQD Page 26 Add Channel Path I get error message
   | Channel path type IQD is not supported by channel path ID F4. |

I have tried other Path ID's but still get the same error!

Regards
Stuart.