Steve,

We have been running r11 SP1 on our z/OS 1.9 systems for almost 2 years
now without any major problems.

By far, the biggest challenge for us was installing and setting up Datacomm,
and implementing the Datacomm external RACF security.

We had lots of issues when we first started back in 08 with r11 SP0. SP0 was
not ready for production.

Dave Waldman

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:43:33 -0800, Carlson, Steve
<steve.carl...@nsc.com> wrote:

> I have been working on getting CA-JOBTRAC V11  implemented into our
production environment. There is an internal customer asking about how many
mainframe shops are running CA-JOBTRAC V11 in a production environment.
Has anyone  been able to use CA-JOBTRAC  V11  in their production
environment, and what difficulties did you run into?  If you were unable to
implement CA-JOBTRAC V11 into your production environment, then what did
you do?