We only use IFASMFDP. We dump each SMF dataset when it is switched from. We do
this by using CA-OPS/MVS to trap the IEE391A message, which includes the DSN of
the SMF dataset which just filled up.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell

<snip>