Guy,
If you wish to use IDCAMS REPRO to copy ZFS aggregates, you should not
format the target VSAM data set as a ZFS aggregate prior to the REPRO. The
REPRO process destroys the ZFS aggregate format resulting in an unusable
data set. If you only define the linear VSAM cluster, but don't format it as
a ZFS, the REPRO works.

Gil.

Define the linear VSAM cluster, don't format it as a ZFS aggregate, use
REPRO.