From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
??? ???
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: connection time out and TSU still running

hi,
i came across a strange problem only for one of the TSO users
when the connection time out reached, the user don't get the main TSO screen
and the screen where he was before still shown . then when he press a key,he
get
 the Xsystem down in thePCOM session until the main screen appears again
then the user address space continue and he can't logon ( the reconnect
action is disable - and i like to keep it that way) .

.so he need to ask me every time to cancel his user

do you have any idea?

thank ahead
matan cohen

intended