That error says: Processing unsuccessful; the IKJURPS service was invoked in
an environment in which the TSO/E TMP cannot process an IKJURPS request. For
example, during LOGON processing.
See
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r9/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r9.ikjb700/inurp.htm

This talks about environments it can't work in:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r9/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r9.ikjb700/ikj4b760397
.

The first parameter is a pointer to an Environment Control Table (ECT).
Maybe there is something wrong with your first parameter, or the ECT to
which it points.

--Roger