I'm working on setting up automount for ordinary users under /u
My ACS routines was coded to not allow the storage class specified under
the OMVSGRP. I changed and activated the ACS routine (and changed the
value of the exit code).
   It appears that the new ACS routines are not taking effect in the
OMVS world. I get the same error message with the same exit code.
   Is there something I missed? It shouldn't take an IPL to change ACS
routines mop matter what the environment.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University