Not sure what level it was introduced but BCPii was a new one for us, we are
going from 1.9 to 1.11 at the moment.  But it' s an optional task, there is
no need to set it up, but it will try to start (and fail) at IPL regardless.
Will be checking to see if there is any way to turn the flaming thing off.
Daz.