________________________________
From: Anthony Thompson <anthony.thomp...@nt.gov.au>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 7:50:53 PM
Subject: Re: Preview: z/OS V1.12 - September 2010

And I remember when SDSF was called Q and it was shipped on the CBT tape.

Ant.

Its been years but I do not recall SDSF ever being remotely like Q.
I tried it out long long ago and did not like it at all.(Q that is)
When I first tried SDSF out it worked exactly like I thought a product should
work and the PFK keys were standard ISPF type .
We were pushed into looking at Q by a user and we couldn't get it out of the
house fast enough. I suppose it was OK in some sort of wierd way but there was
no way I was going to give it out to the general users.

Ed