Robbie,

I don't know if my previous replies were successful since the attachments I
included caused them to be rejected by the list server.

solution (Hiperstation Application Auditing) is very efficient.  We have
financial
institutions using it in production z/OS LPARS 24/7 to monitor users accessing
sensitive data through CICS applications.  One of our customer did their own
performance analysis and saw that it used 1/10 of 1 percent of their
production CPU.  Far, far less then a system or internal product trace facility
would use even if left on for just a short timeframe.

I would like to send you an example of a report showing you the output of our
monitoring facility.  I think it will address your need for getting a
"formatted"
view of what the user was doing.  Please let me know if I can send it to your
work E-mail address.

Best regards,
Mike

Mike Bassett