From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
George Henke
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 3:57 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: zAAp on zIIP Question

Thank you very much, Gregg, for the enlightenment.

My current client is seriously considering your product, SHADOW, after I
informed them last week that a previous client was able to extend the life
of their 2 GPP configuration enormously by installing your product, SHADOW.

My previous client, who has been running your product now for some time,
spoke very highly of it.

I have read your posts and find them very helpful in removing any legal
concerns to which my client is very sensitive.

Does this mean that DataDirect has not been named as a party in the IBM
suit?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Gregg Willhoit <gregg.willh...@progress.com

George Henke
(C) 845 401 5614