Hi,

I got $HASP050 on BUFX - Extended logical buffers .
so i added bufx with the $t defbuf.
the message disappeared but jobs and started task were stuck .
i started performing IPL with cancel all jobs/stc/db2, the i try one more
time to execute my STC for shutdown the computer and it actually worked.
so i finish ipl as always .
when the system start jes2 it failed  and i get the following message :
   *16.15.02          *IEF431E ZERO QMPA POINTER FOUND. SWA MANAGER REASON
  * CODE=3C

i don't get any further message by jes2.
re-ipl didn't work also .

any idea?

--
best regards,