Ed Gould wrote:
In the most recent issue (arrived in todays mail) of Z Journal there is a
decent article on TPF.

I just looked and its not posted online yet at mainframezone.com .

What else is interesting and quite comical (at least to me) is an article about
issues with z/dos (or whatever IBM calls it now days).
The rather odd restrictions that still haunt the dos people to this day. At
least with MVS the restrictions are few and far in between.
I still amazed that dos has continued to hang on to this day. I suspect that
the die hard dos fans will retire before converting to Z/os.

Ed

Haven't seen the article yet - but I did want to dispel at least my
own confusion.  TPF is not DOS (or VSE)... TPF continues with a strong
following today as z/TPF.  VSE continues as z/VSE.

Are we talking about z/VSE or z/TPF?

        - Dave Rivers -

--
riv...@dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847