On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:42:09 -0500 Joe Reichman <joereich...@optonline.net>
wrote:

:>Sorry that I am back at this again

:>But  I remeber debugging under TSO
:>TEST.
:>I set a breakpoint right after ATTACH

:>SVC 42

:>And entered ??R1+C.  The in other words TCBRB + C

:>Location 0C of a RB the documentation says system dependent field but
:>I beleive that when doing an ATTACH it's program entry point

Depending on the multitasking of the system, your breakpoint might hit before
the task is really running. There may not be a PRB. Or it may hit after the
task completes.

http://www.dissensoftware.com