msys for Operations went away a few generations of zOS ago, but msys for
Setup is clearly included in my ServerPac of zOS 1.11 with manuals written
in 2009.  It seems to have an alias of zOSMF in some cases.   In ANY case,
the manual describes it as a way to do your Sysprog job from a PC.  So,
Now, I ask the questions again 1) Has anyone tried this thing? 2) If you
did, did you find it useful 3) are you still using it?   I admit it,
before I break out the books and spend time, I want to "learn from the
experience of others".  I have learned from my own... enough.